In honor of the up coming apocalypse let me present a list of appropriately named beers that I’ve had:
- La Fin Du Monde (Unibroue)
- Hades (Great Divide)
- Belzebuth (Brasserie Grain d’ Orge)
- Damnation (Russian River)
- Salvation (Russian river)
- Salvation (Avery)
- Hog Heaven (Avery)
- Judgement Day (Lost Abbey)
- Ragnarok Smoked Lager (Elysian)
- Duvel (Duvel)
- Old Nick (Youngs)
Filed under Beer, History, Music
Allow me to present the Man in Black doing his version of Kris Kristofferson’s great song: Sunday Mornin’ Comin’ Down, and the inspiration for this weeks recipe.
For a special treat, I give you the world’s smallest player piano. Now with an actual video.
And now for our weekly Beer related musical number, I present Hank Williams Sr. singing the classic “Tears in my Beer.”